Tuesday, December 29, 2009

11. The Last Presentations

The last one was worse than the practice one that's for sure. I mean, I could be better but It finished though. Also the next ones need to work on holiday which is quiet unlucky of them. After our presentation the Omer's group was the next and I realized that V for Vendetta was really hard to present since it includes a lot more detailes than Boys Don't Cry. I heard from the other classes that they have films which can not even be found on DVD stores. At least we didn't have such adventures:) While we're finishing the course hope to have happy many presentations in the second semester...

3 comments:

  1. Worse how? I didn't think so...I thought it was a very thoughtful and informative presentation of a film with challenging subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teammate, what is the reason for this pessimism? I think we tried hard and did the best we could. Being a member of group orange was really enjoyable, don't you think so? =))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course. That was a great fun to work with you guys. Hope to choose a same course next semester...

    ReplyDelete