Sunday, January 3, 2010

12. Welcome to 2010 (Avatar)


As Simge named her post as “the first post of 2010” firstly I wanted to congratulate her and add my first blog of 2010 about the film Avatar. I feel that many of us probably went to see the movie since nearly all the sessions were full one or two days before in several cinemas.


I had been eagerly waiting to see that movie because I saw its trail about months ago and really exited. On top of that because the movie will have been in 3 dimensions and because I have never seen a movie in 3D apart from child films that make it more attractive than anything else even than 2012.


When I went to see the movie it was a great fun in the first half. In the second half the images started to make my stomach bad and also my head started to dizzy. It was really bad and I felt into a conflict of continuing to watch the film or keeping my eyes closed in order not to vomit in the middle of it. For a moment I thought to take of the glasses but it was even worse than watching it with my glasses on. At the end that was a big decision for me to keep my eyes closed in the movie that I’ve been dying to see for nearly a year. Any way it was good to use my imagination by just hearing the voices.


I strongly recommend the movie for those who haven’t seen it yet and I can assure that it will be an unusual experiment for them but I can’t guarantee that there will be something off the beat in the last half hour of the movie which ruins its whole fame.


Photograph is retrieved 3 January 2010 from

http://i.imgur.com/TBDZn.jpg


Note: I am not sure whether some grammers are correct or not. If there are mistakes I'd be appriciate to correct them. Thanks Sonja...

2 comments:

  1. I watched this at home last night, alas not in 3D. I almost fell asleep in the first five minutes, but I stuck with it, and it wasn't too bad overall. It just made me angry all over again with my government, though, especially as I read yesterday that we are now planning to attack Yemen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I didn't know that. Now What is it for? You have some predictions about it?

    ReplyDelete