Wednesday, January 6, 2010

15. Essay Exam

The essay exam was held in today and I'm feeling relax now. Writing with pen was a bit different especially in the exam. However, it was a nice experience but I need to admit that my paper was look like a mess. A peace of s-ht I can say:) but I hope not in value...Anyways I'm glad that left all of them behind. I'm gonna miss my 101 class but not Sonja because I'll do my best to choose her again but you know add-drops are so complicated. Who knows what'll happen... Begüm Bener presents proudly from his last blog of this semester.

1 comment:

  1. a 'peace' or a 'piece'... :)

    Well, don't worry about that, there are no points for appearance.

    I really hope to see you again next semester.

    'his' blog...a bit of 'gender identity crisis', perhaps...? :-p

    ReplyDelete